Sunday 19 June 2011

Photo's photos la la la!

Recently I have been really enjoying using my (well its actually my brothers, but he said I could use it) Fujifilm S9600! It takes such nice photos, and being a complete novice at photography, I'm really enjoying getting used to it, and experimenting with settings etc! Here are a few snaps which I have taken recently, though please excuse some of the early ones, took me a while to get used to it! 




This photo is a bit blurry... but a friend told me to blog about fish :s... so I told him,  instead of that I will put up a photo of a fish. There you go.

 Getting used to the manual focus....




We had guests this weekend, and so that is why I've taken photos of all this yummy food! :)


I have some more posts lined up for this week, and now that I am on summer break I have all the free time in the world to blog! So look out for more :) 

Have a lovely day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment