Sunday 15 May 2011

Blog Post Number 1.

Hello there! :) Welcome to my blog! I have been dabbling with the idea of writing a blog for quite some time now but this evening decided - it's time. So in all honesty, I'm not too sure what this blog is going to be about, but I'm thinking for the moment, we are going to go along with the idea that it is based upon things that inspire me. I am quite a creative person, and so I thought, what better way to pool together some creative thoughts and inspiration than to create a blog about it?!

So, I will begin by introducing myself. My name is Zahra, and I am 19 years old. I'm from Hampshire in the UK and I am currently a first year student studying History of Art and Anthropology (this was a nightmare for introductions during freshers week!) at university. 

I have always enjoyed art and am naturally quite creative, but slowly over time I feel that my creative flare has fizzled out! Not good. So, I'm very excited about this blog as I am hoping it will help me to rekindle that little flame and get my creative juices flowing! (Eughh....I hate that phrase!) I think talking to people is one of the best ways to get inspired because they might say something that you would never have even thought of yourself, and BAM! There's your inspiration!

Anyway, I'm rambling now so I will bring this introductory post to an end! 

Thanks for reading,


Have a lovely day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment